Sunday, October 4, 2009

Where is my Money? Part 1

Money is a topic humans are scared to discuss both in private and in public because it erupt emotions, in the family between husband and wife, among parents and their kids. It is the cause of most divorce; it is the reason many kids are rebellious to their parents.
And this is so because we don’t understand the truth about money. It is the singular most important subject yet not studied formally. So, the reason for this informal vehicle and the purpose of this article and many more to come is to unravel the mystery behind money. So that rather than being its slaves, it becomes our slave.
Let me lay a solid foundation for this article with words of Robert Kiyosak. “If you know how to take care of money, money will flock to you, and be thrown at you. People will beg you to take it. It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for. If money is not first in your head, it will not stick to your hands, then people with money, will stay away from you”.

The first lesson I want us to learn is that to be wealthy we have to see money as a game. Because it is actually one, we don’t have to see it as a means of survival.
When I say seeing money as a game, I am not talking about Ludo game which is based probably on 50% on luck. Even in Ludo game if you don’t throw the dice then you don’t score a number. So when I say a game I mean it has rules and laws guiding it. This also implies that it require skills. So we must be willing to learn and understanding its laws, learn its skills.

I will be addressing lots of things like answering questions such as what is money. How do I attract money? But before I go further, I will quickly solve a riddle which is a burden; remember the topic is “where is my money?” Your money not mine. I will answer by telling you to look around you, your money is in the pocket of people you come across daily. And those that your mind can see and comprehend.

And there are some basic ways to get the money out of their pocket:

(1) By force (2) willing and cheerfully.

Also the bible said that the lord loves a cheerful giver. But a lot of pastors think other wise.
By force could be stealing, arm robbery, 419, yahoo yahoo, rituals, fraud.
Cheerfully is either by selling (products/ service), solving their problems, inheritance, leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment